At Meadows School, we believe that students, staff and carers/guardians are all part of a team which aims to achieve the best possible outcomes for every student. Our policies help to ensure that we do this effectively:
Please see below our attached policies:
For more policies and procedures please contact Meadows School on 01706 630022
Although Meadows School is not eligible for Pupil Premium, we do ensure that we offer additional interventions to pupils and we measure their impact.
Please see attached Meadows School Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2018
Meadows School aims to meet its statutory obligations when responding to complaints from parent/carers of pupils at the school, and others.
When responding to complaints, we aim to:
- Be impartial and non-adversarial
- Facilitate a full and fair investigation by an independent person or panel, where necessary
- Address all the points at issue and provide an effective and prompt response
- Respect complainants’ desire for confidentiality
- Treat complainants with respect
- Keep complainants informed of the progress of the complaints process
- Consider how the complaint can feed into school improvement evaluation processes
We try to resolve concerns or complaints by informal means wherever possible. Where this is not possible, formal procedures will be followed.
The school will aim to give the complainant the opportunity to complete the complaints procedure in full. To support this, we will ensure we publicise the existence of this policy and make it available on the school website.
See our Complaints Policy here.