Our Academic Achievement
Meadows School are very proud of the academic achievement that our pupils have made over the last year. We have increased the number of qualifications on offer to our pupils to 10. All of our pupils are given the opportunity to achieve Entry Level Qualification and/or GCSE qualification in subjects including Mathematics, English, History, Religious Study, ART and Media studies, Geography, PE, food technology and Computer Science.
Meadows school are proud to work with the Agricultural and Rural Centre CIC to introduce the National Open College Network (NOCN) Diploma’s in Land based science and Animal Care.
****2023 Results – Due 25th August 2023 ****
External Qualification Results 2021 – 2022
- 100% of pupils achieved a qualification in Mathematics and English.
- 60% of pupils achieved qualifications in English and Mathematics (Grades 1-9).
External Qualification Results 2019 – 2020
- 90% of pupils achieved a qualification in Mathematics and English.
- 40% of pupils achieved qualifications (Grades 1-9).
External Qualification Results 2018 – 2019
- 75% of pupils achieved a qualification in Mathematics and English.
- 25% of pupils achieved 4 GCSE qualifications (Grades 1-9).